Tuesday 10 April 2012

Another post from way back when...

This is another poem from my old collection.... I realize now that none of my poems had names then....again, I dont know what inspired this poem, but it definitely glistened my eyes!

Life is a tale
A tale told by a fool
Its rather funny
we make wishes and hope they come true
but each time they do
The joke is on you!

Or me?
Yea, perhaps the joke is just on me!
I should just quit
This is  like a drug
a habit I'm trying to curb
Its pretty hard to quit a drug when you're the dealer

A tale told by a fool alright
I'm tired
Too tired
To laugh, cry or show any emotion
Here come the wall
The wall I spent so much time tearing down

Why did you

Cant let it come up again
Cant
I'll fight this
To the end
I'll make this work
Until, I'm finally happy...

1 comment: