Thursday 16 February 2012

Been there, done that…Don’t believe I did that.

This year, I am more determined than ever to get my old body back. It is at this point that I introduce you to the ‘old body’ story.
The ‘old body’ story.
About two years ago, I didn’t know what I weighed. I was a happy young lady, eating whatever I wanted, not taking the stairs- yes even to the second floor! Life was good! However, I wasn’t all too comfortable with my body. Before you judge me, hear me out! I am a petite little person with a body of a video vixen, seriously! I’m not exaggerating! Most people would consider this a blessing but I’m not the type of person that likes to draw attention to myself, and whenever I wore a very simple dress, I always ended up looking like the upper half of Pamela Anderson and the lower half of Kim Kardasian! Again, you may think it’s a blessing; it really isn’t, when you can’t find jeans your size!
Now this is where the story gets really interesting! A lot of ‘friends’ began to be ‘concerned’ and advised me to put on a little flesh, just to fit into those jeans, or not looking like an overdone plastic surgeon candidate.
(Now you can begin to shake your head)
I decided, hey-what can a few pounds hurt… Two years later, I’m still trying to shake off the ‘few pounds’.
I can’t say I hate my body, that’s a little too harsh, however, I don’t feel right in this skin and I desperately want my old body back.
As to the true meaning of the post title…well I guess you’ll find out in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment